Monday, February 1, 2010

A SHout OUt Thank You to My Neighbor!

Soooo...luckily for me, I have a neighbor who was kind enough to take the kids for me while I work out. She said she could do that for me around 9am most mornings. I had planned to get my workout in when I had the teenagers and the hubby home after school /work. Of course, that meant AFTER I'd cooked dinner and eaten and fed the baby (AND amid the grumbles and whines of the big kids who would have to look after the small kids) and BEFORE bedtime routines, etc. So it was going to be pretty dicey as to the consistency of getting that workout DONE. I knew there was no way I could be up all night with the baby and then work out at 4:30am before Brandon left for work, and definitely no way that I could have an hour of uninterrupted time during the day while home alone with the two little ones. So the offer of my neighbor's help is INVALUABLE! And I just have to walk them over when I am ready to ROLL! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment